Appetizers are a small first dish of a whole meal. The most common examples include shrimp cocktail, salad, potato skins, mussels, cheese, and nachos. Here is a fig brulee appetizer recipe for summer, which is healthy and also tastes incredible.
- Fresh figs (Halved) – 6
- Demerara sugar – 1 Tbsp
- Burrata cheese – 4 Ounces
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Sea salt – To taste
- Ground black pepper – To taste
- Cut the figs in half and place them on a flameproof surface or plate. Then sprinkle flesh-sides with Demerara sugar.
- Melt the sugar by using a kitchen torch, which set to a medium-high flame. The melting process should be through making short, even passes over the top of the sugar. Keep melting the sugar until it forms bubbles and turns to dark brown color. The process may take about 30 seconds.
- Put Burrata cheese on a serving dish and drizzle with extra virgin olive oil. Then sprinkle with a pinch of sea salt and black pepper as your taste.
- Place halved bruised figs around the cheese and serve.
These dishes are amazing with the fresh, creamy burrata cheese, but any kinds of cheese can be used the shiny and tasty fruits. If you don’t want to use cheese, then grab a pint of vanilla ice cream. Forget all about this sweet-savory dish and just go full dessert.
You May Also Read –
- Make Summer Cool with Chilled Avocado Soup | Best Soup Recipe
- How to Follow a Vegan Diet Plan without Feeling Deprived
- 10 Splendid Wedding Hairstyle Accessories For Your Fabulous Wedding
Incoming Searches –
Appetizer Fig Brulee with Burrata Cheese 2017, easy Appetizer Fig Brulee with Burrata Cheese, new Appetizer Fig Brulee with Burrata Cheese