- The food buddy. This might be your best buddy! They always enjoy treating with junk food, never judge each other over obesity. He or she might concern that you might be critical of his or her eating habits.
- The overweight friend. You both are overweight, or you are the heavy one, but your new weight loss threatens the physical dynamic and perhaps the relationship also!
- The attention hog. The great attention seeker and she may either try to snatch away the amount of attention aimed at you or secretly trying to turn more attention his or her way.
There are different techniques to handle these kinds of friends. You can even find realize what they are sabotaging your weight loss unintentionally. First think of giving them some time to familiar to the new you, or converse openly about what you see they are doing. You will see some good friends change their behavior as you speak. Some others refusing to change or denying change their attitude. You have the moral ground to move on!
Friends Can Boost Your Success
The good news is that a lot of friends can come to your aid on your dieting efforts. Friends can join you in losing weight together, give you encouragement, share encouraging stories or simply pat you as a sign of appreciation. A general saying is that it takes a village to raise a child. Likely it may take a village to lose one’s weight and battle obesity as well. The way is, you need right village filled with good supportive people around.
You need not only restrain yourself, but turn your surrounding in your favor to achieve and sustain weight loses. Thank you for visiting us. Stay with us for more article like this Are Your Friends Making You Fat?
You May Also Read –
- How To Lose Weight Fast For Women At Home
- Five Fantastic Weight Loss Drinks To Lose Weight Fast
- How To Lose Weight Fast For Women – Fast Tips