This article will lead to 5 easy to do, great before sex Yoga moves. Try doing this useful yoga for improved satisfying sex. These five easy moves will strengthen muscles for comfortable and relaxing intimate sessions.
Instead of flat abs, go for a sexercise for enhanced performance at bed. This five-minute Yoga has the following benefits-strengthens your body and intensifies orgasms by better connecting your body to the intimate moves.
- Lingering Breath
- First, sit in a comfortable cross-legged position on the floor for comfort do it on a cushion.
- Then inhale slowly directly through your nose to the count of 5, then exhale
- After that inhale for 5, and pause for another 5, then exhale for another 5 counts.
- Continue, repeating for the minute: inhale, pause, exhale.
- Yogi Sit-Up
- Lose yourself up. Sit again with knees together and bent on.
- Lift your feet to make shins parallel to the floor, while make sure keeping your knees bent.
- Raise your hands; keep your palms up so that it levels with knees.
- Inhale 5 counts as you straighten your legs, then lower your legs and torso toward the surface you are in..
- Then exhale and return to start. Repeat these move 10 times, make sure to contract abs.
- Stretch both arms to the sides, and bend over your right leg.
- Stand about 3 feet apart on the floor, placing toes on your right foot poising 90 degrees, and left foot to 45 degrees.
- Let your right hand touch the floor, or you can rest it on your right leg below, and stretch the fingertips of your left hand upward to the ceiling.
- Then turn your gaze upward, and hold your 5 breaths.
- Stand up and repeat these moves on opposite sides.
- The Frog
3:00 – 4:00 minutes
- Bring down elbows and forearms to the floor.
- Begin with your hands and knees; then stretch your knees out to the sides as much as you can comfortably.
- Exhale slowly and press hips backward till you feel a stretch in your inner thighs.
- Then hold for 5 breaths.
- At last rock your hips forward and press up to hands and knees to complete the move.
- Bridge with Kegel
- Lose up again. Then lie on back with knees bent, make sure feet on floor and heels closer to the butt as much as possible.
- Then place arms on the floor, get your palms down and your fingertips pointing toward heels.
- Exhale, while pressing feet and arms to the floor, and then push your hips upward to the ceiling.
- Hold your position and begin Kegel exercises: Contract the muscles as try stopping urinating, hold up to 1 or 2 counts, then release; repeat this move for 10 times.
- Gently lower down hips to the floor, then repeat till the end of a minute.
Thank you for visiting us. Keep visiting us for more fitness tutorials for everyday life.
You May Also Read – 6 Must Know Sex Tips For Women – How To Please Your Man