The salad is a dish contains a mixture of small pieces of food, like vegetables with sauce or salad dressing. Here is a healthy salad recipe which consists of egg, potato, green bean and some other ingredients.
- Baby potatoes – 4
- Green beans (top and tail removed) – 15
- Handful of spinach
- Eggs – 4
- Cherry tomatoes (halved) – 12
- Chopped chives and dill
- Garlic (crushed) – 1
- Anchovy’s – 2
- Dijon mustard – 1 Tsp
- Apple cider vinegar – 1 Tsp
- Olive oil – 2 Tbsp
- Boil potatoes, beans separately. Pour them into a strainer and season with salt and pepper.
- Boil eggs. In this case, the best way is to place the egg into a small pot and fill with water over a medium heat. When it just starts to simmer set timer on for 5 minutes. Take off heat, pour out the water and fill a pot with cold water. After some time peel the eggs and set aside.
- Dressing: Chop anchovy’s and put into a small bowl. Add garlic, mustard, and vinegar in the bowl. Slowly pour the olive oil and whisk them until well combined.
- Add potatoes and beans into a medium mixing bowl and add tomatoes, spinach and chives or dill. Pour dressing mixture over and mix the ingredients well. Place the halved or quartered eggs.
- Finally, place it into a serving dish and serve.
You May Also Read –
mexican green beans eggs, green bean egg casserole, green bean Egg breakfast recipe