A drink is a liquid which is intended for human consumption. Drinks play important roles in human culture and their basic function is satisfying thirst. There are different types of drinks like plain water, juices, milk, tea, coffee and soft drinks. Here is a drink recipe based on tea concentrate which is more preferable for summer time.
- Water – 4 Quarts
- Fresh mint leaves (Packed) – 8 Cups
- White sugar – 4 Cups
- Pour water in a large pot and allow to boil. Add fresh mint leaves to boiling water and let the leaves steep for 15 minutes.
- Remove tea leaves from the water through the filtration process. Squeeze mint leaves to extract additional liquid and discard leaves.
- Pour sugar into steeped tea and stir it. Place the concentrate over heat to boil and cook until sugar becomes fully dissolved and flavors blended. Boil for about 10 minutes.
- Pour the final tea concentrate into freezer proof cups or containers and allow to freeze.
- Serve cool.
This tea concentrate can also be served warm just by adding little water and serve it without freezing. You can also substitute other sweeteners like stevia, honey, agave nectar and aspartame, but it tastes better with sugar. Another way to take this tea concentrate is to pour it into Popsicle molds and make ice pops, which is better liked by kids.
You May Also Read –
Incoming Searches –
Mint Garden Tea Concentrate 2017, easy Mint Garden Tea Concentrate. new Mint Garden Tea Concentrate