Salad is a dish contains a mixture of small pieces of food, like vegetables with sauce or salad dressing. Here is a delicious pumpkin and avocado pasta salad recipe, which can be served to accompany a wide range of main meals.
- Pasta – 2 cups
- Pumpkin (cut into bite sized pieces) – 1/4
- Avocado (diced) – 1/2
- Low fat yoghurt – 1/2 cup
- Light sour cream – 1/4 cup
- Lemon juice – 2 tbsp.
- Dijon mustard – 1 tsp.
- Garlic powder – 1 tsp.
- Anchovy (mashed with back of knife) – 1
- White wine vinegar – 1 tsp.
- Cracked Pepper – to serve
- Preheat the oven to 400° F.
- Cook pasta with boiled water as per instructions written on the pasta packet. Drain and set aside to cool at room temperature.
- Line a baking tray with baking sheet and place pumpkin pieces on the tray. Drizzle olive oil over the top and place it into the preheated oven. Bake for about 20 minutes or until tendered.
- Remove the tray from the oven and set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine all dressing ingredients. Whisk the mixture lightly.
- Place cooked pasta in a large bowl and pour dressing mixture onto pasta. Mix them to combine and add baked pumpkin and avocado; gently mix to combine well.
- Finally, season with cracked pepper and serve.
You can use some other vegetables like sweet potato instead of pumpkin or asparagus in this salad and you can serve it with barbeques and other meat meals.
You May Also Read –
- Healthy and Tasty Summer Corn Salad Recipe
- Summer Special Sensational Sirloin Kabobs Recipe
- Tasty Summer Treat Tracy’s Tomato Artichoke Rice Salad Recipe
Incoming Searches –
Pumpkin And Avocado Pasta Salad recipe, best Pumpkin And Avocado Pasta Salad