Cheesecakes are sweet desserts composed of single or multiple layers. The main layer contains a mixture of fresh cheese, eggs, and sugar. Here is a fruit cheesecake recipe, contains fresh blueberry and cream cheese, which is especially favorite in the summer.
- Phyllo Dough – 8 Sheets
- Butter (Melted) – 1/4 Cup
- Cream cheese – 2 (8 ounce) packages
- White sugar – 1/2 cup
- Vanilla extract – 1 Tsp
- Eggs – 2
- Fresh blueberries – 2 Cups
- Strawberry jelly – 1/2 Cup
- Heavy cream (Whipped) (optional) – 1 Cup
- Preheat the oven to 425°.
- Put one Phyllo dough sheet on a flat surface. Brush melted butter over the dough and cover it with another piece of Phyllo dough. Repeat the same process until all 8 sheets are used.
- Cut the layered Phyllo dough into a 12 to 13-inch circle by using kitchen scissors. Then press the circle into a greased 9-inch pie plate. Bake in preheated oven for 6 to 8 minutes until edge golden brown.
- Allow to cool on a wire rack and reduce oven temperature to 350°.
- Beat cheese, eggs, sugar and vanilla extract in a medium bowl by using an electric mixer until the mixture becomes light and fluffy. Fold the mixture in blueberries and pour filling into previous crust.
- Place it in the preheated oven and bake at 350° for 40 to 50 minutes. Allow cooling.
- Beat jelly in a small bowl until smooth and spread uniformly over the cheese filling. Spread some blueberries on top and serve.
For preventing the crust from over browning, gently cover the pie with aluminum foil for the last 25 minutes of baking. Garnish the top with whipped cream, if you wish.
You May Also Read –
Incoming Searches –
Red, White, and Blueberry Cheesecake Pie 2017, easy Red, White, and Blueberry Cheesecake Pie, new Red, White, and Blueberry Cheesecake Pie