Yoga offers a lot of healthy benefits like body building, weight loss boost and others. Experts say it feels more confident and help you to chill out and get better sleep. Yoga can improve your overall mood, remove several kind of pain, boost metabolism etc. you can practice your favorite yoga for lifetime. One more positive thing is that it has no side effect. There are many types of yoga and if you choose to practice sexyoga to improve your sex life you can find a lot of it t5o improve your sex life.
New to yoga! No problems at all, start your sequences or fundamental yoga poses by yourself. You just have to be determined and build confidence to start. Find some basic poses for the beginners to start. If you are not a newbie you can start practicing sex yoga workout. Yoga isamazing for enhancing sex life says yoga teacher Jordan Younger. The fact that certain poses can strengthen muscles and improve flexibility in ways that are particularly useful for better sex. Plenty of modalities use moves that can make sex more comfortable and enjoyable that last longer. As old or new practitioners you should know the key benefits of yoga or specially sex yoga. Here are some benefits of sexyoga.
- Improves sex life – Yoga can boost your sex drive. A study found that yoga improves all sexual functions in both men and women including desire, performance and ejaculation control. It increases body awareness and helps to improve toxic emission.
- Prevents injuries– men or women often experience aches, pain when they spend hours on a chair or even on the bed. many people claims that they have aches after the long sex so yoga can be very helpful in this field. Yoga can help prevent injuries in numerous ways. It improves flexibility and range of motion, lengthen muscles and eliminate tightness and strains to provide comfort. Yoga also improves joint durability by strengthening connective muscle tissue. It also gives you better awareness.
- Builds muscle- if you think weightlifting is the only way to build muscle you can find the yoga as an alternative. Yogalengthens muscles and tissue to improve blood flow. Better flow means more oxygen to the muscles that recover faster.
- Enhances productivity– sex Yoga workout doesn’t only help men in the bedroom it also improves productivity at your normal work also. Study found that a 20 minute of sexyoga regularly can improve memory and inhibitory control.
- Boosts immune system– yoga could be the best remedy for the seasonal flue as it helps boost the immunity and gene expression to enhance the body defense system.
- Cuts healthcare cost– Many people hate going to the doctor and hate performing healthy procedures at the same time. Well when you want to improve your sex life and intend to do sex yoga it can prevent the healthcare cost saving doctors fee.
- Increase Flexibility– to be frank tight hamstrings and muscles can make you uncomfortable while having sex. It can reduce your mating time. Sex yoga workout increases the flexibility for more pleasure. As an added bonus, some of the postures really help to lubricate the joints which can give you massive support in the bed.
- Shift Energy– On an energetic level, Muladhara the root chakra, and Swadhistanathe sacral chakra are related to our sexuality. These are the two energy centers that can be blocked quite easily. You can resist it by practicing yoga postures that activate these chakras to give you comfort to move easily on the bed.
- Process Emotions– Yoga teaches us to let go of some emotional things like anger, frustration and jealousy. Sex yoga work out can process emotions and maker sex time feel much better making you more intimate.
- Feel Love– Bhakti Yoga is the kind of yoga of devotion can invoke deep feelings of love helping you feel closer to your partner and ignite some bedtime bonding.
You have already known the benefits of sex yoga workout. Now we will give you the instructions of many poses for sexyoga that are awesome to improve your pleasure on bed. Checkout the poses described below.
This pose strengthens the muscles in the pelvic region,” says the co-founder of anyoga studio in New York City. That area of your body is part of your second chakra which is believed to be the source of your sexuality. You can see why increasing its power via backbends that require you to make your lower abs engaged for a better bed time.
Lie on the back bending your knees and pulling the chest nearer. Straighten the legs that perpendicular to the bed. Brace lower back with the hand pulling the lower legs over the head. Plow Pose allows for deep penetration which might not be your best choice if you find cervical contact uncomfortable.
Start all fours with hands in front of shoulders and knees under the hips. Press palms into bed curl under toes pressing the hips facing to the ceiling as your partner can stand behinds you. Similar to the forward bend this pose helps for stimulation of the very sensitive vaginal skin or wall. The variation of this popular style engages your core for more pleasure.
Three-Legged Dog Pose
Transform from downward dog position, lift one leg straight toward the top with more space to move. Open your hips to the side that has the leg in the air for some extra pleasure.
Sit on heels and leanon upper body facing forward lowering the chest towards knees. Extend arms straight in front as partner kneels or stands behind.This pose opens up the almost tight lower back to cut your stress and give you more pleasure. This sex yoga workout is very good for stressed mating.
This pose is also known as the upward abdominal lock. It stretches the respiratory diaphragm giving you more access to your root chakra, which is known to be the source of ‘Kundalinienergy,’ where our sexual energy lives. You can harness this power through the poses like boat pose (navasana) and side plank (vasisthasana). If you can master this sexyoga pose you can get maximum pleasure.
Lie on back with legs extended straight and palms facing up so that your Partner can straddle your hips. Your partner also can lie on top. Sometimes, simplicity is the best way and more often, after a long day, when you have enough stamina for the basics. When it comes to sex, comfort is the more important than precision. Expert says Sometimes it’s nice not to overthink it. Main objective is doing with ease to decrease arousal and make orgasm more difficult.
To pose this sexyoga Lie on back and elevate legs toward ceiling and bend knees out toward sides to hold each foot’s midsole with the same hand. Partner can kneel or lunge near your hips. Similar to missionary position, this pose gives you the freedom to wrap your legs around your partner for more comfort.
This pose is another good thing for sex yoga workout. Lie facing to down on the bed or wherever you want to have sex. Place yourpalms on bed just outside of shoulders with elbows near the torso. Press hands into bed, straightening the arms and elevating the upper body away from bed keeping lower body on the bed or mate. Cobra opens up your lower back while giving your partner a huge space to access the g-spot.
Happy Baby pose
This pose can be defined as hip openers in general. It is great for releasing stress and anxiety. Happy Baby releases the lower back, sacrum and stretches the hamstring. It also allows in relieving fatigue calming the nervous system. It is very hard to not feel a sense of fun and joy in this yoga pose, which can work great to the bedroom. Sex is always meant to fun and Happy Baby pose can help you embrace your partner in a far more different way.
Yoga is a very important thing for human body, it can improve your overall mood, remove several kind of pain, boost metabolism etc. you can practice your favorite yoga for lifetime or you can practice sex yoga workout for better sex pleasure. Among the benefits there is a positive thing that it has no side effect. There are many types of yoga and if you choose to practice sexyoga to improve your sex life you can find a lot of it to improve your sex life and give your partner more pleasure.
Sex Yoga for bettter sex, Sex Yoga for you, SexYoga for you, SexYoga 2018