The salad is a dish contains a mixture of small pieces of food, usually vegetables and fruits. It can be served as an appetizer, main course, and dessert. Here is a rice salad recipe which consists of white rice, artichoke hearts, tomato and black olive. The recipe is more taken in summer days.
What We Need:
- Marinated artichoke hearts (liquid reserved) – 1 jar (6 ounces)
- Lemon juice – 2 tbsp
- Garlic (finely chopped) – 1 tsp
- Salt – 1/2 tsp
- Black pepper (ground) – 1/2 tsp
- Long-grain white rice (chilled and cooked) – 3 cups
- Large tomatoes (seeded and diced) – 3
- Red onion (finely chopped) – 1 cup
- Pitted whole black olives (drained) – 1 can (6 ounces)
How To Make:
- Place reserved artichoke marinade in a medium, large bowl. Add lemon juice, pepper, garlic, and salt. Mix them well.
- Then add cooked rice, tomatoes, olives and onion to the artichoke hearts mixture in the bowl. Gently mix all ingredients.
- Cover the bowl with foil paper and keep it in the refrigerator.
- Refrigerate until serving.
- Place the mixture in a serving plate and serve chilled.
Tracy’s Tomato Artichoke Rice Salad is a great cold salad dish which needs a little time for preparation. The dish is delicious and has a Greek flair to it. You must try this salad at home and hope you will love it as much as we loved.
You May Also Read –
Incoming Searches –
Tomato Artichoke Rice Salad Recipe 2017, easy Tomato Artichoke Rice Salad Recipe, new Tomato Artichoke Rice Salad Recipe