This is a 5-move yoga routine to bring relaxation and prepare you before sleep. All the part you can do lying in bed! So get adrift to dream through following this easy five-move yoga routine. You can do it in pajamas. These moves will loosen up your body and mind, but the good news is that you perform them all in bed!
- Sit against a wall placing your butt about 6 inches away from it.
- Then lie back and place your legs up the wall forming an almost 90 degree.
- If you find these stretching a bit much for your hamstrings, slide back your butt farther away from the wall.
- In case you find it not enough, move closer.
- Allow your arms rest by your sides, get your palms facing up, then breathe softly, feel the stretch on the backs of your legs.
Winding Down Twist
- Sit positioning cross-legged on the bed then place your right hand on your left knee and left the hand on the bed behind your back against the tailbone.
- Softly twist your torso to the left, let your gaze to follow, looking over your left shoulder. Breathe deeply, then return to center and repeat this to the opposite side.
Nighttime Goddess Stretch
- Then lie on your back and bend your knees
- Put the soles of your feet together, allowing your knees fall open, this will create a diamond shape with your thighs.
- Place your arms on the bed.
- In case you feel any strain, pull up your legs a bit by placing a pillow underneath each knee for comfort.